Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8/11 Elimination Day

Because Scott Kaplan was going out of town this week (Ironman training in Aspin at altitude), this week’s eliminations were announced on Tuesday. Chris had immunity from getting the highest test score about the CAF and XX1090 and was being interviewed when they announced the elimination. Even though I was in Charleston, SC, I was able to listen in via the Internet on my PC while taking breaks during my meetings. Isn’t technology great!

Both Jesse’s who had immunity from the previous week were eliminated today. I was extremely disappointed about Jesse Mindlin being eliminated as we had spent a lot of time talking during the Sunday ride (and me on his wheel because I was really tired from the Saturday ride!). Hopefully both of them will continue to come out and ride and continue to help with the group fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment